Alternative medicine includes everything from color therapy, acupressure, and yoga to tai chi, feng shui, and also healing crystals.
There are a number of different types of crystals to heal the mind, body, and soul. They’re thought to promote the flow of good energy and help rid the body and mind of negative energy for physical and emotional benefits.
Historically, crystals are touted as ancient forms of medicine, with philosophies borrowed from Egyptian, Arabic, and Indian culture.
How to use your crystals :
A lot of this comes down to personal preference. Like any spiritual or energetic practice, crystals are best used in a way that feels supportive and healing for you. But to get you started, let’s look at some ways that you can use your crystals.
- Hold them when you need a little bit of support or reassurance and put them on your chakra centers
- Use them as part of your meditation, prayers, and/or yoga practice
- Keep it in your wallet or purse – a good option for abundance crystals!
- Take a bath with them – you can put them in the water (check whether your crystal of choice is waterproof first), or simply put them on the edge of the bath along with a candle or two.
- Decorate your space with them – have a couple on your desk, a pile in a favorite dish with your rings, or even use a large crystal or tower as a centerpiece on the mantel!
How to cleanse your crystals :
Just like uses, there are a few ways to cleanse your crystals. Remember that if your crystals aren’t a type that can be used in water, use one of the other cleansing methods!
- Put them outside or on a windowsill on a full moon to recharge also put them under the sun for a few hours.
- Use the rain as a way to cleanse them with water, or soak them in a bowl of saltwater keep the crystal in a bowl of water and add some pink or sea salt and keep the crystal overnight then wash with clear water the next day.
- Smudge them with a sage stick or bay leaves If you don’t have any handy, use a candle for a quick cleanse by fire!
Some of my favorite crystals :
1. Rose Quartz
If you’re working on cultivating a more profound sense of self-love, rose quartz is the stone for you. “Rose quartz radiates the frequency of pure, unconditional love. It helps to balance, calm, harmonize, and heal the body, mind. place a piece of raw rose quartz under your bed to improve your sleep.
2. Clear Quartz
Clear quartz is known as the “master healer” because it helps align all of your chakras and energetically attune to all other crystals. easily programmable magnifier of energy and intentions and can help you to access and manifest higher states of consciousness.
3. Black Tourmaline
when it comes to removing negativity this stone is a master healer, “Tourmalines carry a charge with a positive and negative pole, which has healing powers, place black tourmaline near your electronic devices, because it is thought to reduce the effects of electromagnetic energy on the body.
black tourmaline helps to recycle energies into a balanced state, and since most people experience negative energy, black tourmaline helps to neutralize it.
Amethysts are said to promote serenity and calm this stone can help reduce your anxiety and perceptions of pain.
it is also believed that amethyst geodes or crystals placed in your home will absorb negative energy and create an air of tranquility in the space.
crystals are beautiful, use them and enjoy their energy.